Cella Bio Organic Aloe Vera Crema Da Barba
Lucky Tiger Face Tonic
Cella Bio Organic Aloe Vera Lozione Dopobarba
Cella Bio Organic Aloe Vera Balsamo Dopobarba
Heritage Collection Every-Ready 26mm Silver Tip Brush
BE108688-7D0D-4B17-BB99-16379155CE76.jpeg
49CFCD55-D5FC-434E-AC0F-58F7F6F08EA8.jpeg
E986FD9C-DFA2-42B6-AC3C-0608F35B8828.jpeg

That is an amazing photograph.... thx. I don't seem to be tempted to try straight razor shaving. Perhaps because I'm enjoying shaving with an AC razor so much. I do love the look of all of your straight razors, however.... they have an elegant beauty about them... even the vintage ones. You can see time etched into their blades and scales.
You know, there are open blade razors that take AC blades.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
After Thursday 's bloodletting with a ⅝ "Bengall" and yesterday's dry shave with a Braun M90, this morning felt like a I had at least a 36-hour whiskers growth.

My facial scar from Thursday was still red and a little swollen but fully sealed. With care I should be able to return to SR shaving this morning. I chose a pre 1924 ¾ "Bengall" with Tallow Tabac face lathered for slickness.

IMG_20220625_101011.jpg
All was good in the East.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
After Thursday 's bloodletting with a ⅝ "Bengall" and yesterday's dry shave with a Braun M90, this morning felt like a I had at least a 36-hour whiskers growth.

My facial scar from Thursday was still red and a little swollen but fully sealed. With care I should be able to return to SR shaving this morning. I chose a pre 1924 ¾ "Bengall" with Tallow Tabac face lathered for slickness.

All was good in the East.

I hope that everyone knows that if you haven’t nicked yourself very badly, with a SR you can go right over that same area the next day provided that you don’t go ‘against the grain’, in the same direction that caused the cut.

How do I know this? I try out a lot of razors and stones, it’s a hobby. I probably get more ‘boo boos’ that most folks just because I like finding new stones, soaps, and razors. Some of them don’t work very well.

Best shave to date; it was going so well, I decided to try a new angle for my upper lip. That confidence proved, momentarily anyway, misplaced; I now have deep nick on my cheek. Finished the rest of the shave undeterred, and it was a step above SAS. Cheeks and neck were very clean and the chin was not too bad at all. Aside from the disfigurement, very satisfying!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod

Best shave to date; it was going so well, I decided to try a new angle for my upper lip. That confidence proved, momentarily anyway, misplaced; I now have deep nick on my cheek. Finished the rest of the shave undeterred, and it was a step above SAS. Cheeks and neck were very clean and the chin was not too bad at all. Aside from the disfigurement, very satisfying!
Ouch! Some people, myself included, shouldn't be allowed to play with sharp objects.

Top Bottom