What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

jan 12.jpg

Thanks for this! Im in coastal NC. It's amazing how well you can sharpen a kitchen knife or pocket knife, and then SR's send everything you've ever learned directly out of the window. I assume that we have B&B members who offer honing services?
Send a message to member Doc226 who is just up the road from you in R. I. He does honing for members here. With the edge you’ll get back from him,you’ll definitely know what shave ready is.

Thanks for this! Im in coastal NC. It's amazing how well you can sharpen a kitchen knife or pocket knife, and then SR's send everything you've ever learned directly out of the window. I assume that we have B&B members who offer honing services?
I can put some great, sharp yet mellow edges on your razors using my natural stones (Coti's, etc).

Scandalously self-indulgent. Back to the arms of Rasoir Sabre France again today. Sing to me...

RSF Campiono 6/8 does it all. This blank is cast to Ertan Süer's specification using his own dies by a French forge. He is a one-man fusion of the best French and German traditions and truly an artist in his own right.

F2695663-7DF6-497F-ADB0-4C697B9B4F47.jpeg

Did you get the idea that I love and respect this razor?

Union Spike, and day 4 of 7 using the Veg. Just lovin' the MdC!

I’ll give “likes” to your photos, not “the Veg.” I used to chuckle about how people described the odor. Then I tried it. Oh! 😖 How could you? 🤢

It is a strange scent - unlike anything else that I have smelled. I am curious if my reaction to the scent changes after 7 days. Just another mad shaving experiment!

1642078948926.png

Top Bottom