What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Le Grelot "Lotus"
CF Bay Rum
Yaqi 24mm Cashmere Dandelion Synth
Tony Miller Horween Strop
Surgical Black Arkansas Finish
CF Bay Rum AS Splash
20210924_054925.jpg
shaved with one of my nicer ones this morn. bow/crossbow Whitetail season is peeking at me right around the corner. time to put some serious leisure work in.

be well all.

camo

Titan 1918 ACRO T.H-70, ARKO stick face lathered with a Chinese guaranteed pure best badger synthetic brush. Three very comfortable passes (WTG + 2 x XTG) gave my typical BBS+ result. Finished with a splash of my Wahl Bay Rum and Dickenson Witch Hazel mix (75%/25%).

I really enjoy the weight and stiffness of this razor. A pleasure to shave with.

Trendhim have just one of these straight razors still available for USD 159.

full

Last edited:

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Titan 1918 ACRO T.H-70, ARKO stick face lathered with a Chinese guaranteed pure best badger synthetic brush. Three very comfortable passes (WTG + 2 x XTG) gave my typical BBS+ result. Finished with a splash of my Wahl Bay Rum and Dickenson Witch Hazel mix (75%/25%).

I really enjoy the weight and stiffness of this razor. A pleasure to shave with.

full

You have an entire world in front of you that you are not even aware of!

Top Bottom