What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

proxy.php

Tanifuji 40 Maxfli Gold
Strop Martin J. Rubin 4601 New York
Brush Semogue TSN LE Boar
Mondial Tabacco Verde
Aftershve Balm L'Occitane
Milller Harris Feuilles de Tabac Edp
#jamiemahoney

What luck as a Bulgarian, writing a post after someone used a Bulgarian cream :D

Today I had my first use with this beauty, Peaso Solingen! I'm still quite the newbie when it comes to SR, but it was by far the smoothest shave I've had so far with a SR! 2 passes WTG and 2 AGT! BBS for at least 20 hours! Midnight Stag gave me an additional feeling of manliness! :D

1632417910271.png

What luck as a Bulgarian, writing a post after someone used a Bulgarian cream :D

Today I had my first use with this beauty, Peaso Solingen! I'm still quite the newbie when it comes to SR, but it was by far the smoothest shave I've had so far with a SR! 2 passes WTG and 2 AGT! BBS for at least 20 hours! Midnight Stag gave me an additional feeling of manliness! :D

View attachment 1333078
добре дошли, it is a beautiful razor you have there. I think it's hard to go wrong with Solingen blades from that era.

Last edited:
Top Bottom