What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
6/8 Nelson JWest razor honed on the butterstick kiita, cream was Musgo Real lavender lathered with a 2-band Duke copy, and a splash os SMN lavanda complimented the cream nicely. Wonderful shave this morning.

FE0AA4DA-5F54-4C89-B5AB-B2A5817882F3.jpeg

Tue 20 SR SOTD
Soap La Toja Stick
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Razor Gold Dollar 208
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Alum + Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Another simple & budget soap that excels. Pleasant scent, easy to lather, nicely creamy, and very slick...
This is a shave with the razor after going thru the pasted balsa strop. Still smooth but noticeably sharper. Managed 3passes for sas++ results but with some creepers. My main area to improve is the atg stroke on the neck, it's too tentative...
20210720_092641.jpg

Tue 20 SR SOTD
Soap La Toja Stick
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Razor Gold Dollar 208
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Alum + Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
Another simple & budget soap that excels. Pleasant scent, easy to lather, nicely creamy, and very slick...
This is a shave with the razor after going thru the pasted balsa strop. Still smooth but noticeably sharper. Managed 3passes for sas++ results but with some creepers. My main area to improve is the atg stroke on the neck, it's too tentative...
View attachment 1299400

it will come together with more blade time and use.

camo

J.R. Torrey Co.
Caswell-Massey Regents
Yaqi 24mm Cashmere Dandelion Synth
Tony Miller Horween Strop
Jnat Shobu Finish
Thayers
Pinaud Clubman
20210720_055303.jpg

interesting twist of fate. the same author of yesterday's "Micromatic Monday"........is also the author of "Torrey Tuesday."

be well all.

camo

Top Bottom