What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Doing some catching up ….

1B3C2177-C7F6-4BF9-A865-CF35F48B41B3.jpeg
F2FFAC30-791D-4DA9-B424-098796314572.jpeg

A new day dawns... or hits noon if you are being anal about timekeeping...

I made a second set of diamond/balsa strops yesterday, as well as re-flattening/pasting the current set. In the new set, my 36" of 3x2" balsa gave 10" each to 50k and 100k pastes, leaving a luxurious 16" for the 200k regular refresher. Plus I hyper-mentholated (1 tsp to 2.25oz) a shave tube full of the new, zesty formula Col Conk Lime. Bring on the heat!
5B3EECA0-3DB0-4E08-8FB0-78EC51EF8F22.jpeg

Dovo Carre dominated the hanging hair. This edge has still never touched any of my hones, just the balsa strops. It also tree-topped forearm hair insouciantly, a test I very seldom perform.

Also: a re-knotted Rooney for both the Conk freeze/prep and the La Toja lathering, Bimini B badger blend for the win.

Perfect hot weather noon time spa break. Is it possible to shave with cucumber slices over the eye sockets? I would choose something other than an open blade for a "full spa".

Friday, with little red riding hood, wait their a wolf in the story////
3rd shave with this monster ,,,edge from vendor superb,,,, best edge I’ve experience to date,, minus wow factor of new razor and amazing performance of this piece of steel, the edge on razor is outstanding,, razor and marvelous edge = bliss
Razor had never been honed and was found in almost NOS condition ,, riding out the edge then off to see the doctor surgery

Blade little over 7/8
Rare find in the wild
Additional notes,, razor loved being strop, heavy blade zinged across English Birdie leather

Strop score 8 out of 10
Lather shave score 9.5, extra moist, falls off blade
Shave score 10.5[emoji3]
A&E Kaizen
Cheers all
proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom