Tepid Water Prep
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Shavemac LE 2017
RigaRazor 7/8
Scrupleworks Vegetable Tanned Horse .. 30/50
Bloc Osma
Thayer's Witch Hazel .. Rose
Spanish Floid Vigoroso

This Riga arrived last week, and today was it's first outing. This being my third Riga, I had no doubt that the shave would be great, and I was not disappoionted.. These Riga Razors never cease to amaze... perfect grinds, symmetrical with small bevels... edges absolutely shave ready.
I hesitate to call this one a custom, but Sergej and I worked together on the design. I chose different traditional design elements from many razors, and the result is exactly what I had envisioned.
For those that have never tried a Riga, I think you are missing out on something very special...

proxy.php

10-27-2020

Tepid Water Prep
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Shavemac LE 2017
RigaRazor 7/8
Scrupleworks Vegetable Tanned Horse .. 30/50
Bloc Osma
Thayer's Witch Hazel .. Rose
Spanish Floid Vigoroso

This Riga arrived last week, and today was it's first outing. This being my third Riga, I had no doubt that the shave would be great, and I was not disappoionted.. These Riga Razors never cease to amaze... perfect grinds, symmetrical with small bevels... edges absolutely shave ready.
I hesitate to call this one a custom, but Sergej and I worked together on the design. I chose different traditional design elements from many razors, and the result is exactly what I had envisioned.
For those that have never tried a Riga, I think you are missing out on something very special...

proxy.php
I see a lot of quarter hollow rigarazors, do they do finer grinds?

Honestly, I do not think so at this time, but you would have to discuss this with Sergej.

I will state this.. My quarter grind Rigas shave as closely as any extra hollow I've got.. and do it silently!

@Matt O - How do you get those "lathered blade" pictures? Mine looks like that, but only for about a third to half of the blade width.

Do you apply your lather based on depth in inches? Maybe based on weight in pounds? Do you not rinse the razor until the shave is completed?

Seriously, what's the secret to those pictures?

@Matt O - How do you get those "lathered blade" pictures? Mine looks like that, but only for about a third to half of the blade width.

Do you apply your lather based on depth in inches? Maybe based on weight in pounds? Do you not rinse the razor until the shave is completed?

Seriously, what's the secret to those pictures?

one non-stop continous stroke S to N.........from bottom of neck all the way to top of cheek.........without losing contact with the skin.

camo

Top Bottom