Tim Zowada

7.4.20Zowada.jpg

Tonight's shave:

C-MON Cadillac 6/8"

Certifyd 6 done by Enrico. 30mm Boar from Shave Armory

Tony Miller Steerdovan 3"

Tabac Soap

Lucky Tiger Aftershave

Collapsible dog food bowl I call the super lather bowl. Stirling making a vid and selling these things, well they have found the bowl that makes the most lather.

20200704_194400_compress81.jpg
20200704_235112_compress0.jpg
20200704_235054_compress69.jpg

Wade & Butcher
B&M Bay Rum
24mm Graydog 🐷
Miller Strop
CeraVe HA Serum
B&M Bay Rum AS

20200705_084225.jpg

revisited the WB again today to form an opinion. you know.......at the time this might have been a cheap razor marketed to asian, indian, or tropical markets. for the "common man." I'll tell you though, this is a wicked little BA razor!!!!!

be well all.....

10/10

camo

The razor of the week to come a CVH MK No 32 a.k.a. "The Lady". This is The One razor that I’ll keep as long as I live. Not because it’s forgiving because it isn’t. It is the straight razor version of the Mühle R41, the 2011 version and not the tamed 2013 version.

In short it is a fantastic shaver in experienced hands, probably the most efficient razor you’ll ever find. If you aren’t experienced you can be pretty sure that she’ll make you pay in blood. This isn’t my first or only Heljestrand M.K. No.32, I’ve got a couple in ivory, but this is the razor that made me focus and forget everything else at the time I needed it the most. I always think of her as “The Lady” which is an euphemism for a dog of the female persuasion.

Everyone should have one.

The Lady.jpg

First shave with my BST Le Grelot 52. Balsa/diamond progression > linen > leather yesterday. Two passes today, I was inclined to be critical, but it was a fine shave. I have re-emphasized skin stretching, especially to make shaving one of my neck hollows less irritating. I was getting lazy!
1BC50A70-0C39-4456-A0E8-2EBD48A01504.jpeg

Last edited:
Koza 172 "Finest Yamato steel"
13/16ths bellied hollow, wicked hard steel.
Some of you may have noticed me post this in the acquisition thread a few days ago, I was worried about the bevel angle. I pushed it for a good long time on my jnat with water only, stropped it, and finished on diamond pasted balsa (something I rarely do). Ended with a hair popping blade even at a bit of a steeper angle than I am use too. Great shave after and I bet it won't need honed for a very long time.
0705202120~2.jpg

Top Bottom