13/16 CMon Blackie
SV Cubebe
24mm Graydog Boar
Miller Strop
CeraVe HA Serum
Pinaud Clubman

20200703_115852.jpg

"I like big blades and I can not lie......."
wait a minute....... wrong lyrics and forum. cool water shave after mowing the lawn with the evil contraption.

be well all.

10/10

camo

Took a chance on the super budget Blades Grim as a backup while my Dovo gets honed. Pulled it out of the box, cleaned the shipping oil off, 20 laps on the strop, and it gave me a DFS. I expected it to be much more awkwardly balanced given the reviews I read but unless a problem arises with it, I see no issue keeping it in rotation rather than just shelving it when my other comes home

Attachments

• 15937965703654735564668186009760.jpg
    15937965703654735564668186009760.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Noontime shave with the Revisor today
IMG_20200703_120609-01.jpeg

Revisor
Arko stick
Rudy Vey 2020 B&B Contributor's Brush
4711 EdC

This Revisor is growing on me with each use. Great heft and balance. Significant audible feedback. The razor just feels like it can tackle anything I throw at it.

And Rudy's keyhole with the (I think) Shavemac 2-band is perfect for face lathering the Arko.

Not only a great shave today, but a really fun shave.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@johnb65, looks and sounds good. Once you have your mixed seven-day sets together, give serious consideration to building up a matching seven-day set. That opens up a whole new experience in SR shaving.

A matching seven-day set doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. It can be done just with some Gold Dollar SR's.

The first thing I wanted to do with my matching seven-day set was to get all edges up to the quality of the best SR in that set. Once done, you will then want to perfect your technique such that every SR in your matching seven-day set gives you the same quality shave.

I always shave with this razor the fourth of July. It's a very fine shaver too. Once Europe sent the best of its young to build the USA, a quarter of the population emigrated from my country.

Troops from the USA later was the factor that finally stopped the utterly meaningless slaughter of Europe's youth in the First World War.

Without the USA the Nazis most likely would have won the second world war in Europe.

Without the USA Soviet troops most likely would have invaded Western Europe during the cold war.

Having grown up under the constant threat of a Soviet invasion and having spent years as one of those young European soldiers that were supposed to slow down the Soviet steamroller, without much hope of succeeding or surviving, I am very thankful for what the USA has done for the Old Countries.

20200704_074757.jpg

Dorko 90 - “Parker” branded for Amer Frères, Cairo, 7/8.

Amer brothers were important Dorko importers/distributors for the Egyptian market.
proxy.php
I am yet to see one of your blades that I don't like. Its pure class all around and this is another prime example. Your collection is exceptional sir!

I always shave with this razor the fourth of July. It's a very fine shaver too. Once Europe sent the best of its young to build the USA, a quarter of the population emigrated from my country.

Troops from the USA later was the factor that finally stopped the utterly meaningless slaughter of Europe's youth in the First World War.

Without the USA the Nazis most likely would have won the second world war in Europe.

Without the USA Soviet troops most likely would have invaded Western Europe during the cold war.

Having grown up under the constant threat of a Soviet invasion and having spent years as one of those young European soldiers that were supposed to slow down the Soviet steamroller, without much hope of succeeding or surviving, I am very thankful for what the USA has done for the Old Countries.

View attachment 1121466

very thoughtful Polarbeard!!!!

camo

Wade and Butcher
Caswell-Massey ROS
24mm Graydog Boar
Miller Strop

20200704_090822.jpg

great new worked blade. ultra comfy to me. new soap landed yesterday again. love the scent. "masculine spice and amber scent derived from a Living Floral Rose at the New York Botanical Gardens." I'll say it again, these soaps have an awesome post shave to me!!!!

doesnt get any better.

Happy 4th All!!!!!!

10/10

camo

Top Bottom