What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Böker -« Tree Brand »- 6/8
proxy.php

Today's shave

SanKan 6/8" japanese hollow ground. This razor was NOS when I got it. All I had to do to get it shave ready was spend about 10 min on the 12k Naniwa.

Parker Latigo strop

Lowborn brush with 24mm knot. I am not sure if its 2band or silvertip. the knot was given to me.

Flowers in the dark soap

Whiskey Woods aftershave

20200406_073704_compress99.jpg
20200406_073657_compress80.jpg
20200406_073708_compress56.jpg

Hello Gentlemen, I do hope you’re all doing well despite the circumstances. My plan was to post this photograph on Saturday, but a storm Thursday night made a small willow tree in my garden finally topple over. I had planned to take down the dying tree during this summer anyhow, and it didn’t hit anything on its way down, so everything was OK. I think that you can guess how I spent my weekend. If I put it this way: Thank God for chain saws and motorised hedge cutters. The tidying up afterwards was the hardest part and I guess that was what made my then numb hands shake so much that I didn’t even think about picking up a straight razor. I don't really like to admit it, but sometimes a DE has its advantages.

In any case this is hopefully my shaver for tomorrow. If you see a Solingen straight razor with this type of scales (most often Friodur) in good condition it’s a rather safe bet that it is a very good razor made at the end of the time when the old experienced craftsmen still hadn’t retired.

Meister Mertens.jpg

I got that set for my brother for Christmas. It seemed like a great soap. But that aftershave jug it just amazing.

Great gift [emoji1419] it is a great soap and that jug sold me, at 7oz you can never have to much bay rum (and this atomic is amazing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom