What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Shell
2014_01_10.jpg

I made the Brush .Bought the Handle from Ebay .Olive Wood from Bethlehem and installed a Boar Brush .I also put a couple of coins in the base of the handle to add a little weight .The brush still is breaking in .

Puma 1938 - almost 7/8
proxy.php
I've got the later stainless version of this one (Puma No.63 Inox 6/8). I recall that you and Royce got me off the fence when I hesitated to buy it some years ago. I've never regretted buying it. There are only two or three razors that still raises my heartbeat. This one in this condition is one of them. I'm glad that you got it.

Puma 1938 - almost 7/8
proxy.php
I've got the later stainless version of this one (Puma No.63 Inox 6/8). I recall that you and Royce got me off the fence when I hesitated to buy it some years ago. I've never regretted buying it. There are only two or three razors that still raises my heartbeat. This one in this condition is one of them. I'm glad that you got it.

Too kind of you Arne

Top Bottom