What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Great looking kami, Stefan.
Cheers Richard, it isn't mine, a Spanish forumite wasn't quite happy with the edge, adked me whether I could do something about it. Didn't need much, just some linen and a good stropping.

It was my first time with a kami and I was impressed, that thing is a beast. It was also confirmation that this is absolutely my kind of grind, 1/4 hollow to near wedge is where I feel most comfy.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Leopard 85. I really enjoy this razor
1F6B2919-14AB-43F6-92D2-CE80585791E0.jpeg

Late night shave, no time this morning..
Prep-wet face, pre lathered then hot towel over lather (TABAC of course)
Razor-Custom 5/8 one piece
Soap-Tabac
Brush-Custom boar in Ultem
After- the same same! GJ alum, Menthoholic Lime splash!
Results from 3 passes WTG, ATG, and small cleanup were a little less comfortable but BBS. The hot towel is what I'm thinking made the shave a little less comfortable I know this sounds counterintuitive but the skin on my face is not used to the way that I prepped tonight.
IMG_20191020_200400__01.jpg

And I got a new prop to use today seeing Halloween is just around the corner....

The Living Dead Strikes
Red Imp 133 5/8th Morris Germany
RazoRock Stallion
Yaqi Purple Haze Mew Brown Synthetic
Blue Stratos EDT

First time using this Red Imp and its taken a wicked edge, off an Ozaki Asagi Jnat 2 pass and a BBS well happy.
This was a first use of the yaqi purple haze synthetic, and I dont like the knot so might pull it and put a 2 band badger in its place...

31b_InPixio.jpg

Last edited:
Vintage Henckels 28
Trigodon Woodland Umber
APShaveCo "Faux Horse" Brush (first shave with this brush)
Thayers Witch Hazel
L&L Grooming Darkfall AS
IMG_20191021_132419.jpg

HERDER 77 CONSTANT

It’s one of my stainless steel razors today for a close comfortable shave. This razor rivals my Henckels 472 which I absolutely love using.
7101469A-432B-41D6-8912-EF701E0EDA37.jpeg

Great Day Smooth Shaves

I only own two straight razors at the moment. Quality wise I could be set for life with just the two. This little toothpick really is that good.

Friodur 50 1/2
CRV Silvertip
proxy.php

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom