What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

BENGALL
It’s my intention to spend a few days with this razor. Today it didn’t live up to my expectations not as smooth as some of my other razors. I received this razor in what the seller said was shave ready but to me it shaves but not comfortable and close. I will take it to the coticule to see if I can improve the edge for me.
B0CCB510-B19D-46EB-8B2C-4C14CFDF79D5.jpeg

Great Day Smooth Shaves

Thank you. Today I had adapted to the size. To me there's only one drawback with Dorko razors; the price tag.
You’re welcome, I concur the price tag of a Dorko these days is fairly weighty. Maybe one of these days the prices will drop and the 1151 will find its way to my home

My first shave with a Torrey. This one is definitely user grade. But, Alfredo put a perfect edge on her and she delivers a great, smooth shave. I now see why Torrey razors are well thought of in these parts.

View attachment 1017219
Nice Torrey Bob and from your post it seems as though it shaves as good as it looks. Enjoy

Ern. This is that “one” razor I have that seems to shave itself if that makes any sense? I (almost) don’t even have to pay attention haha
B4A9CE8B-D285-4407-AA0E-EF17251C0F6F.jpeg

Ern. This is that “one” razor I have that seems to shave itself if that makes any sense? I (almost) don’t even have to pay attention haha View attachment 1017684
Very lovely looking Ern. My 5/8 Zowada is like that, as it take so little effort to use. I usually save it for a morning when I didn't get enough sleep the night before as it don't require the same concentration or focus as say an MK32.

Top Bottom