What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Polarbeard

Contributor
Bourco 200, by Dorko - 13/16
Antoine, it's embarrassing to confess but you long ago made me use up all of my superlatives. Still please keep posting your treasures.
Richard you know how much I admire your damascus Zowada in ivory scales, but this one is actually the Zowada model that I like the most. Come to think about it it's on my top list of the most elegant razors ever made. I've seen a few of them over the years and even seriously thought about buying one despite the cost.

Gold Dollar stainless.
Shave was again amazing.
I always thought you needed carbon steel but apparently that is not the case.
Amazing razor.
For 15 e.

Last edited:

evnpar

Contributor
Richard you know how much I admire your damascus Zowada in ivory scales, but this one is actually the Zowada model that I like the most. Come to think about it it's on my top list of the most elegant razors ever made. I've seen a few of them over the years and even seriously thought about buying one despite the cost.
Thanks, Arne. I do enjoy shaving with this Zowada. It's so easy to use and doesn't require much concentration, and I often use it when I'm still half asleep in the morning. However, it is not one of his custom razors and was not all that expensive. He made several of these and similar razors from blanks to help fund his daughter's wedding, and sold them for a very reasonable price.