What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

RumpleBearskin

Contributor
Johan Engström Frameback
Arko stick
Maggard's Black and White
IMG_20181014_231856-01.jpeg

Haven't used this tool in a bit. Every bit as dainty and effective as I remember. But, you do have to watch your grip to keep it from rolling between your fingers and thumb when you don't want it to.

Thursdays shave Razor-Redpoint (recently acquired) brush-custom BWP (BIG WHITE PIG) Omega knot in self turned Acetal. Shave was not quite BBS but better than DFSIMG_20190815_183926.jpg

RumpleBearskin

Contributor
August 16

FR "The Old English Razor" 7/8, near wedge
Arko stick (16th Arko shave for Arko August)
Semogue 2040HD
IMG_20190816_065440-01.jpeg
Two mornings of so-so shaves almost had me dreading my shave today. Frederick Reynolds to the rescue! Wonderful shave today. Absolutely love this razor.

RumpleBearskin

Contributor
Randomly where does one find those shave stick holders??
I first got them from WCS. But when I needed more I turned to Amazon. Cheaper there. Funny thing was that the Amazon order was fulfilled by WCS! Their price in Amazon was cheaper than their own online store.

7/8 Wacker Jungmeister

Had a fantastic shave with this Solingen blade. It just wiped the whiskers away.Love Reefpoint Soaps.Too bad they closed shop.0_rps20190816_181931_856.jpg

evnpar

Contributor
Filarmonica 13 INOX. I finally had the time to get this recent purchase to the stones, and am very happy with the way it shaves.

8.17.19FiliInox.jpg