What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Thiers-Issard, 6/8, Feston, blond horn.
proxy.php

I mean.....perhaps I can put a claim on it in the event you decide to ever sell it????? Or maybe someone knows of one for sale somewhere else? Ive spent the last 4hrs searching custom straight razors and looking for any straight razor classifieds!!!! Im obsessed!!

Congratulations! You have become "ENABLED"!!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

I mean.....perhaps I can put a claim on it in the event you decide to ever sell it????? Or maybe someone knows of one for sale somewhere else? Ive spent the last 4hrs searching custom straight razors and looking for any straight razor classifieds!!!! Im obsessed!!

Sorry mate I have first pickings with my bolt cutters as that razor is on my list :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

I'm sorry to make you disappointed, but that one stays as long as I do.
Congratulations! You have become "ENABLED"!!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:
no no no, please read my motto below.:001_smile
Sorry mate I have first pickings with my bolt cutters as that razor is on my list :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:
:excl:Dear Ian, verify that I'm no longer breathing before you start.

Ugly duckling time ... (Though I think she's beautiful.)

New (to me) Frederick Reynolds, near wedge, "The Old English"
Arko stick
Omega 636 Silvertip
IMG_20190721_152252-01.jpeg

Just brought her off the stones and balsa and, wow! She took a great edge! Just wiped the whiskers of my face. Marvelous, marvelous shave.

Top Bottom