What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

MK 32 - original C.V Heljestrand MOP scales
proxy.php
One of a kind, at least the only one I know of.
Very nice Arne! Thanks to you, ERN is one of my favorites. :thumbsup:
I like my ERN razors too. This is the only one I've got that isn't made before WWI.
That's a pretty sexy razor, Too hot for this page! Awesome lines! Arne, is this one new?
Thank you Matt It was a Christmas gift from Santa so it's fairly new.
Sadly not to me. I have no love for plastic scales. But this one being pristine, I have no excuses to make the effort to get rid of them.
I like black scales. Actually I've come to develop a liking of the cat pea smell of Ebonite (yes I do know that Ebonite isn't plastic).
I didn’t know Fendrihan branded a TI
Very nice !!
Thank you Antoine, I already hat two TI of this type but with a round nose, still I had been drooling over this version marked as "Dominator" at The Invisible Edge for a couple of years. So when I found this one on sale for half the price Santa decided to be nice to me. I really like it even though I generally prefer smaller razors.

If I ever was to design a razor it would look pretty much like this large Thiers Issard.

View attachment 999999

I agree that TI razors are just marvellous. Perhaps I’ll buy another tomorrow. And the steel and temper are
Upstanding. I’v done a one pass shaving with my TI starting from atg and touch ups we’ll never then that before and bbs finish. Lovely razors

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

That gold rose orange???? stamp is gorgeous. We are indeed privileged ppl.
Thank you arn
It is and yes we are. Thank you:001_smile

I agree that TI razors are just marvellous. Perhaps I’ll buy another tomorrow. And the steel and temper are
Upstanding. I’v done a one pass shaving with my TI starting from atg and touch ups we’ll never then that before and bbs finish. Lovely razors
That's my opinion too. Lovely but expensive.

This is a new one to me and a great one too.:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Top Bottom