What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
C78C37F8-F300-4C93-8A75-0CB8F5396A44.jpeg

9/16 Peter Willer Hamburg Ring with an exceptional Method edge.

Thank you Sir. I was unaware that it was any more than a common razor that gives a great shave. If I remember correctly I got it from the same vendor that I got my Tiger #83. It's too bad that there's not more information out there for us.

Hi have a look here.
Razor makers

Ernst Darmann & Co. Solingen-Wald: Langemarckstrasse 9 crested in 1939. Brand names: 'Edaco', 'Edelwild', 'Selene'.

And here Wie alt ist ein EDACO - NassRasur.com-Forum | Tips & Tricks zum Thema Rasur, Produkte, Technik
(It's in German though)

What a potentially messy day it could have been. I’m on the road, shaved in a confined space that required keeping my arms tight and close to me. Fumbled my brush... fumbled my razor, and actually tried to grab at the scales on the way down, while avoiding the blade. Luckily enough it landed on the towel on the edge of the sink. No edge damage, and finished the shave without further shenanigans

951EDD5F-7E48-401B-8F93-3E86F33BDD30.jpeg

8/8 Rigarazor Tungsten
Had a fantastic shave with this blade.Removed two days of growth in no time. Love the balance and performance of this straight.
rps20190708_182248_556.jpg

[emoji106]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Thank you:001_smile, she'll be staying a few days.
View attachment 997438
A modified GD 66 in Mountain Mahogany scales with a mule deer antler wedge.
A country girl in the dress of a queen.
Le Grelot « Perle des Orients » - 13/16
proxy.php
:ouch1:... for your personal safety, and number of digits, never ever give your address to our most respected Moderator Ian a.k.a. @Ice-Man
8/8 Rigarazor Tungsten
Had a fantastic shave with this blade.Removed two days of growth in no time. Love the balance and performance of this straight.View attachment 997577
One of few razors that are both to kill for and kill with.:001_smile

TORREY TUESDAY

I picked this Torrey up last week. I had a session with the coticule last night and it’s buttery smooth this morning
5226D99C-D9C3-48E2-A4BB-0080EE1EEB6C.jpeg

Top Bottom