What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

W. Picard, 46 1/4
proxy.php

This giant E.A. Berg in ivory is a razor I don't shave with very often. That's because it's irreplaceable and it would break my heart if it was damaged. If any of my razors would be worthy of being called a "museum piece" it's this one.
20190511_063159.jpg

This giant E.A. Berg in ivory is a razor I don't shave with very often. That's because it's irreplaceable and it would break my heart if it was damaged. If any of my razors would be worthy of being called a "museum piece" it's this one.

oooh.... daddy like.

Today’s knock down of 3 day’s growth with my Le Duc

B0810271-6051-4691-A98B-09536CCA488D.jpeg

Today's razor was "Flowing", my favourite of the Bismarck series razors, and I do like them a lot. Having four of them I have to like them or being quite disturbed.... So it has to be that I like them:letterk1:.

I've put the Mitchell's Wool Fat soap back into the drawer and replaced it with Haslinger Shalfmilch. They are both great soaps, but besides from the lanolin content I really can't understand why some people state that they are similar. To me they are worlds apart. MWF is a unique fantastic soap with some issues that only an Englishman can love, while Haslinger is very close to Tabac in every aspect except from the scent.

20190512_073849.jpg

Top Bottom