What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Ralf Aust 5/8

Attachments

• 20190419_182157.jpg
    20190419_182157.jpg
    881.8 KB · Views: 15
Two day heavy growth, Proraso red pre-shave cream, Phoenix and Beau Imperial Rum soap, vintage Kropp (c.1920) and Proraso sandalwood and shea butter aftershave. Feeling awesome.
15557572921604149864863273254479.jpg

Demascara 5/8 from Fremont, Ohio (Claussen??), the first razor I honed last September 2018. It's been touched up on the MMTT Thuringian a couple of times. :)
Demascara.jpg

I have enough love for them to go around so no worries.
Yes you shaved with the very same razor, just another label, today. There's a good reason as to why this razor model was the most popular in Sweden. You need to know how to handle it if you aren't too cut yourself , but once mastered it'll do everything you want it to do, like a sports car. I saw the other new razor you got. To me the shoulderless one is even better, but that's just me.

Really digging this razor. I think I have a "thing" for framebacks ...

Wade and Butcher Frameback
Tabac
Custom CRV in badger

IMG_20190420_102131_edited.jpeg

The tang on this frameback is much wider than that on my Johan Engström. Even has jimps on the bottom surface. Easier to control, and so a more "relaxed" shave. But it performs every bit as well. BBS in 3 easy passes and sooooo much fun.

And I gotta say, the Tabac is growing on me. I actually tried to give this soap away to a co-worker and DE convert, and he returned it. Kinda bugged me, "Gift Horse" and all that. But I'm kinda glad he did now ...

Top Bottom