What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

JMT_1062.jpg

6/8" W&B Rattle Back that I just finished re-scaling.

I have been reading here for quite some time but rarely post. So many wonderful looking razors. Today I tried a new cream so I thought I'd post a pick of the pair I used today. St James of London Black Pepper & Lime as the lather under my Boker King Cutter. The cream is simply wonderful. The scent has nothing to do with black pepper & lime that I can figure but it is nonetheless a wonderful thing. Its understated and lasts for quite a while. It makes terrific lather and because its a cream it does it almost instantly. The packaging is top notch. Packaging probably won't mean anything to some, but, when it looks as good as this does, it gives instant credibility to what is in the glass jar. Yep, a glass jar.

The shave was pretty good too. Only limited by my technique and courage.
Boker_Cream.jpg

I have been reading here for quite some time but rarely post. So many wonderful looking razors. Today I tried a new cream so I thought I'd post a pick of the pair I used today. St James of London Black Pepper & Lime as the lather under my Boker King Cutter. The cream is simply wonderful. The scent has nothing to do with black pepper & lime that I can figure but it is nonetheless a wonderful thing. Its understated and lasts for quite a while. It makes terrific lather and because its a cream it does it almost instantly. The packaging is top notch. Packaging probably won't mean anything to some, but, when it looks as good as this does, it gives instant credibility to what is in the glass jar. Yep, a glass jar.

View attachment 933437
Very nice!
Welcome to the asylum!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Very nice!
Welcome to the asylum!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Asylum? Well that explains a lot. My family told me it was a barbershop when they brought me here years ago. I saw the nice people in white jackets, so I wandered in and told them that I really needed a straight..., but before I could say razor shave they gave me a great big group hug, ripped off my clothes and put a strange and very tight jacket on me. I've been here ever since. The shaves are great and the madrassed walls are really neat. The food could be more plentiful though, but I eat the soap when no one else is around.
:letterk1::letterk1::letterk1::letterk1::letterk1:

View attachment 933437
Welcome, willkommen, bienvenue, bienvenido and välkommen to a place with a lot of lunatics equipped with some of the sharpest objects on the planet, but don't worry mostly they only cut up their own faces.

View attachment 933437

A Stunning Razor and shave, Welcome to the Asylum as Arne and the rest put it. Also the friendless place to be along with the rest here at Badger & Blade.

Please note badgers dig very deep holes. :badger::badger::badger::badger:

I had a great idea the other night and here it is

Todays shave

Williams Razor
Williams mug soap
Rubberset 400
Williams Aftershave

23.jpg

Top Bottom