What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Very hard to put down the Koraat Alfredo just finished for me, but wanted to be fair to the rescaled Strix. I sent Alfredo a block of stabilized Buckeye burl with blue pearlized acrylic for the new scales. The wedge is leftover ivory from the Koraat project... being lazy im not going back to fix the color of the toe pin/washer in Corel paint pro...playing with selective color or trying too, lol

WB Frameback today

proxy.php

Arne, Merry Christmas, you sure are razing your son right! He has an amazing taste in razors. [emoji106]
Yes and I'm so looking forward to the day when he gets his first weeper. I've already put aside an unused Merkur Vision 2000 that he'll get as first razor when the day comes in a few years.

Dovo day after Christmas!

Someone, it might have been you Ronnie, once wrote that the scales of the La Forme makes it a bit different compared to the other "Bismarcks". I've been curious ever since, but having Carre, Flowing and Bismarck I really can't motivate getting another one. Even so I must confess that your picture awakens my RAD, the Force is strong in me. Fantastic looking razor.

Top Bottom