What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

So my eight year old son gave me this "Herr&Razors" for Christmas. That makes it OK to add another razor to the collection, right.

This is my second artisan razor, this time from Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Unlike my first artisan razor this one is extremely well made. The finish is flawless, the design made me wonder, but it turned out to be a perfectly balanced razor that is very easy and intuitive to shave with. To the defence of my first artisan razor I must say that this one cost twice as much, but I'd say that it is more than twice as good. The design may be a bit overworked, but I really like it and no one can miss the the effort the maker has put into it.

View attachment 711907View attachment 711905View attachment 711906View attachment 711908

So my eight year old son gave me this "Herr&Razors" for Christmas. That makes it OK to add another razor to the collection, right.

This is my second artisan razor, this time from Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Unlike my first artisan razor this one is extremely well made. The finish is flawless, the design made me wonder, but it turned out to be a perfectly balanced razor that is very easy and intuitive to shave with. To the defence of my first artisan razor I must say that this one cost twice as much, but I'd say that it is more than twice as good. The design may be a bit overworked, but I really like it and no one can miss the the effort the maker has put into it.

View attachment 711907View attachment 711905View attachment 711906View attachment 711908

That's good to know Arne!
I've had my eye on that guy for a while...

Nice gift, I like the scales too!

Beautiful razor Arne I love those scales . How was the shave ?

Beautiful razor Arne I love those scales . How was the shave ?

That's really the best part of it. The fair is very well balanced despite its not too conventional design. This guy seem to know what he's doing. The shave was superb. Six hours later I'm still totally BBS.

Top Bottom