What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

After a marathon session on the Chosera 1k to remove a chip, I was able to move onto my new Shobudani Asagi for finishing. Had a truly outstanding shave with her this morning. I can confirm the reputation for hard steel and excellent shaving, well worth the effort on this Tornblom.

$uploadfromtaptalk1470759855711.jpg

Kanayama #3 Strop
Classic Edge Scuttle
C&S Oxford & Cambridge Shaving Soap
Plisson High Mountain White Shaving Brush
Esbjerg Aftershave Oil

Wade & Butcher, Celebrated Fine India Steel Set Ready for Use

$SOTD-WBFINPLISOC0160809.jpg

I really like the design of the blade and I've seen those scales on razors for sale, and I really like them, but most of them seem to have cracks. In any case that's a very beautiful razor.[emoji2]
Thank you. No cracks one this one. However, I am not sure if it is ivory or bone. It is slim as Ivory, but the color and texture are more like old bone.

I would likely be in Trouble if I quoted all of the amazing comments and photos for the past Few days my Friends But I Must say absolutely Beautiful Steel and sincerely amazing comments my Friends.

Thank you Very much for the kind words [MENTION=85745]Polarbeard[/MENTION] and @ Doc47 Stunning Razors yourselves my Friends:thumbup:

For me tonight will be The Queen C.V. Heljestrand MK*31 in Ivory Scales:

proxy.php

Oh jeez guys....wow...i somehow feel inadequate as i dont have any of that beautiful Swedish steel in my collection....man watching these pages is hard to do...

I'll end my stay with the ERN razors with a really old girl most likely made sometime in the early 1880's. This grand old lady is one of those special razors that I rarely shave with but will keep forever.

$IMG_20150719_074849.jpg

Top Bottom