What's new

What soap would you buy if you didn't have so many?

I have around 400 creams and soaps. I have many duplicates. You only really need 5 soaps and 5 creams. Yet I have bought around 30 in the last few months after going purchase free of soaps and creams for 8 years.
Don't feel bad as I just counted over 100 soaps the other day and I have well over 3000 blades and 62 de razors .I have not bought anything in months but I must confess I would like a open comb fattip slant just to try a new razor!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Dang, thanks for the heads up. They're out of stock of my favorite (Ozark Mountain), but I got 4 of my other favorites. I'm a price/oz. nerd, and $1.63/oz including shipping is great.
They didn't have many to choose from. I got baker street, sheep, and sharp dressed man. It was a great sale nonetheless!😀

Definitely CRSW SCHAPENMELK.
I have been rather keen on finding another Schafmilch-esque mutton soap ever since Haslinger ruined theirs

Grooming Dept makes a soap containing lamb and beef tallow that you might like. The scent is called Angel.
mandarin, blackcurrant, fruit accord, cedarwood, oud, myrrh, rose, ambergris, amber, opoponax, guaiacwood, musk

It is more expensive than Haslinger, but the performance is superior.

Top Bottom