What's new

What Soap(s) Do You Have On Order?

Ordered my first DG soap, and it is the Icarus base Later Foret de Liguest...to complete I orseror also the toner, hope to like the scent :001_rolle

Tabac travel stick
WSP Formula T Mahagony
Long Rifle 1776

Samples of:
DG Darkfall, Cuir et Epices and Fougere
B&M Lavanille
I received my Long Rifle 1776 yesterday. It has a nice cedarwood scent and excellent
performance. I also have Brown Bess--a pipe smoke leather scent, Hunting Lodge--kinda
leather like scent, and Hawkeye--citrus,cedarwood and lavender. I have a lot of the popular
artisan soaps, Mikes, B&M,L&L, CRSW, WK, etc in both new and old formulas but I'm drawn
to Long Rifle for the subtle, natural, masculine scents and the great performance. And you're
going to enjoy WSP's Formula T soap

Ordered Noble Otter's new limited edition Texaus soap and a couple samples (The Trail, Noir Et Vanille).

First time getting anything Noble Otter, excited to try it.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Ordered Noble Otter's new limited edition Texaus soap and a couple samples (The Trail, Noir Et Vanille).

First time getting anything Noble Otter, excited to try it.
I've tried all their samples, my favorite is Lonestar...so I ordered it in a tub. Very cool labels and a top notch lather. Enjoy.

Pre de Provence, I'm usually not into large scale soaps but wanted to give it a try. Also, 11 bucks for a soap this hard seems like a great deal.

It is, and that puck would last you a really long time. Your post reminded me that I should revisit that soap.

I've tried all their samples, my favorite is Lonestar...so I ordered it in a tub. Very cool labels and a top notch lather. Enjoy.
It was a tough choice between 1776 and Brown Bess, but since I have Noble Otter Flying Hide and Reef Point Aviator, wanted something not as leather-forward. Definitely a nice scent, and is subtle, as you described. Generally, I like a bit stronger scents. This one is probably a 6 out of 10 for scent strength, but don't see that being a problem if the performance is there. Definitely excited for the chance to try and support a WI artisan.

I just jumped on the Razorock train...I have their XXX and absolutely love it. So I order their Modder Focker, Acqua, and Irish Countryside along with a matching aftershave for each.

Noble Otter Texaus
Noble Otter Lonestar
both with matching AS

If these are anywhere close to the quality and performance of The Noir et Vanille, I will be very happy.

Haven't seen that one until you made mention. You'll need to give us a review.

Will do! Probably because it was only released yesterday, I only knew about it from Cody from Noble Otter posting on some other websites. I was on the fence but temptation to try it won out since it's a limited release. Got the aftershave as well.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
DG Darkfall arrived the other day, and I admit, liked it so much I went back and ordered the aftershave.

B&M Hallows arrived today, and. ....

It's weird. Weird weird stuff. I don't smell cocoa, in fact there is something completely unidentifiable... Ammonia? Dead bodies? The unknown? Grave dirt? I can't tell. Something.

AA

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Samples

Stirling:

-Mountain man
-Stirling Gentleman

Oz Shave Co:

-Yellow Brick
-Tik-Tok

Lather Brothers:

-Irish Cubano
-Miami Mojito

Last edited:
I’m waiting on K Shave Worx Pennylane soap and alcohol based aftershave to arrive. It should come tomorrow if all goes well with the post office.

2 more CBL Premium Soaps as backups 1- Roasted Oatmeal Stout and 1- Ghost Dragons Blood
Also 1 Beehive Soap Lime Margarita

Top Bottom