What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

What Simpson brush for daily use?

Hello, this is my first thread.
I'm a guy face latherer only, i’m using the Simpson Chubby 2 Best Badger. It is amazing brush, but, requires attention and much soap, I would like to buy another Best Badger Simpson for more immediate to the daily, drying faster and that that uses a bit 'less soap than the chubby 2 and allows to make a good massage in the face for face lathering (I know it will be a little less strong chubby 2).
I want to stay on Best Badger Simpson because love it…

I ask you, what could I get?
I thought a Duke D3, but I do not know if it let me faster everyday and with less soap as asked above.
I wait the more experienced
Thanks to all for options.

I bowl lather and have both a Chubby 2 and a Duke 3 and I imagine the Duke would be better for face lathering.

I have a Duke 2. Good for face lathering but I only use it about once a week so I don't know how long it takes to dry. My Thater bulb has more backbone and makes a better face lathering brush, as does my Elite razor Manchurian White. Both dry in a day and have softer tips.

I have a Duke 2. Good for face lathering but I only use it about once a week so I don't know how long it takes to dry. My Thater bulb has more backbone and makes a better face lathering brush, as does my Elite razor Manchurian White. Both dry in a day and have softer tips.

Which model of brush Thater bulb with more backbone you have? Thanks

I also face lather and like Simpsons best. My current rotation includes 6 daily drivers, with 4 Simpsons. I would be hard pressed to declare an absolute favorite. These are: Classic 2, Chubby 1, Duke 2 and 57. All different and all terrific IMO! :thumbup1:

Thank you all.
the choice is difficult
I love my Chubby 2 best badger so much, but it is the long time to drying, fear for this to ruin, it also takes much soap, and cleaning attention. For daily use, for when I work and have no time to choose the rotation and having to use a single row days brush and I also want to be massaged if it will be "a little less than chubby".

I have to think a long LOL

Thank you all.
the choice is difficult
I love my Chubby 2 best badger so much, but it is the long time to drying, fear for this to ruin, it also takes much soap, and cleaning attention. For daily use, for when I work and have no time to choose the rotation and having to use a single row days brush and I also want to be massaged if it will be "a little less than chubby".

I have to think a long LOL

I'm understand this. I was under the same dilemma and ended up adding another chubby 2 in super. This tells you how much i love the chubby experience

So if it's only the drying time that is your concern, and you really are not after a 'change of pace' brush, just get another Chubby 2. My Duke 3 is my least used brush, for whatever reason I seem to reach for smaller brushes first. Duke 2 & Classic 2 both in best. I just ordered another Classic, this time a size 1 in best. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with any Simpsons. If you are anything like me, you will want to start collecting them!

Top Bottom