What's new

What she doesn’t know won’t hurt me, right?

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it shipping and even more-so to it's arrival.

As a side note, the missus was at the local general boutique and was considering buying me something shaving-related as a treat. When I told her what I had ordered, she told me this, and said that she had seen an attractive razor (she knows not to touch a cartridge for me) but that she decided against buying me anything without my input because I'm picky. And that she was even more glad that she'd decided against it since I bought myself something nice!

Win-win!
So civilised.

I’d just like to post a follow up to my original post: I ordered a Ralf Aust 5/8" Round Tip Horn Scale razor on Saturday. Looking forward to getting it!

I have the same razor but a 6/8...its a beauty. You're gonna love it.

Attachments

• 1615794405253.jpeg
    1615794405253.jpeg
    474.3 KB · Views: 14
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it shipping and even more-so to it's arrival.

As a side note, the missus was at the local general boutique and was considering buying me something shaving-related as a treat. When I told her what I had ordered, she told me this, and said that she had seen an attractive razor (she knows not to touch a cartridge for me) but that she decided against buying me anything without my input because I'm picky. And that she was even more glad that she'd decided against it since I bought myself something nice!

Win-win!
You win - this time!

Yes, it is tatami mat. I live in Yokohama, Japan. This is the washitsu ("Japanese-style room") in my apartment.

I'll admit, that makes me jealous, that you have a washitsu. I'm hoping that when we end up moving this year, that I will have some spot to at least set up a bit of a butsudan. Small apartments in the US are a challenge to adapt.

I have used usps hundreds of times. Using registered mail, they have never lost a package. They average about 1 to 2 weeks delivery time. On 2 occasions they did however inspect the package and out the raxor back in without the padding or protection, leading to damage.

These days i ship everything with DHL

Top Bottom