What's new

What shaving gifts did you get?

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
That is a snazzy razor!!

Thank you so much @JKaboom

It became my most favorite razor in my arsenal! And it literally has provided me the best shaves of my life! If you are interested in it, I have written an detailed review for it here...

Apologies for some of the missing pictures, I believe this is the fault of IMGBB, but I redeemed myself by re-posting the pictures in my next post there. Let me know your thoughts once you have checked it out. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it! :)

Thank you so much @JKaboom

It became my most favorite razor in my arsenal! And it literally has provided me the best shaves of my life! If you are interested in it, I have written an detailed review for it here...

Apologies for some of the missing pictures, I believe this is the fault of IMGBB, but I redeemed myself by re-posting the pictures in my next post there. Let me know your thoughts once you have checked it out. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it! :)
Cool, I'll read the review. Alas it will be at least a year as I'm a prisoner, I'm number 49 to be precise. I joined the yearly sabbatical . They can't stop me plotting and planning though 😅

Top Bottom