What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

What shave stick did you use today?

Here is a thread for those who enjoy using shave sticks! Those wonderful compact tubes of soap. What shave stick did you use today? Pics are welcomed.

Today I used my new DR Harris Sandalwood shave stick. Great product.

La Toja Stick - one of the best. Occasionally press it into a ramekin for a change. Works equally well.

David

Nevermore Will Dcaddo Be.
Shave sticks are all I use. Today was Valobra. Love that stuff. Tomorrow I’m trying Speick for the first time.

cryhavoc

Contributor
Tried the Speick shave stick for the first time this morning and loved it. Very nice slick lather and good cusion. I like the smell but it doesn't hang around very long. Overall very pleased with it.
Speick stick is a wonderful soap that punches well above its weight IMHO. Glad you enjoyed it, I suggest trying it with the matching aftershave :biggrin1:

Speick stick is a wonderful soap that punches well above its weight IMHO. Glad you enjoyed it, I suggest trying it with the matching aftershave :biggrin1:
This thing get's so much love round here but just doesn't agree with me. Lather is superb no question about it but there is something in the ingredients that makes my face itch/sting a bit when I apply lather for 2nd pass, same as green Proraso.

And it's almost 3x the price of Palmolive stick in here...

Top Bottom