What's new

What shave soap do you have the most of? How many do you have?

Because Grooming Dept issues new formulas regularly, I have a total of 15 soaps. That will climb to 16 as soon as another soap in the new Mallard formula becomes available.

However, I have almost as many from Ariana and Evans (13) and Wholly Kaw (13).

Although I like the performance of Barrister and Mann and Declaration Grooming soaps, I am not a great fan of their scents.

There are some newer artisan soaps in my den that I really like (House of Mammoth, Oaken Labs, and Zingari Man) but I have so many soaps now, I have limited the number of scents from each.

This is all the soap I have. Actually, I gave the RR Acqua and the Humidor (tobacco vanilla scented) to my son, so I've literally got 3 pucks. Still feel like too much. I'm currently 3017-ing The Undersea, before I make the next order of A&E. Been using the SV since January and it still feels like I haven't even scratched it. I have a tub of Cella Bio cream and a tube of Proraso Cypress & Vetyver cream, in addition to these soaps.

Still feels like way too much soap...

1620744619468.png

This is all the soap I have. Actually, I gave the RR Acqua and the Humidor (tobacco vanilla scented) to my son, so I've literally got 3 pucks. Still feel like too much. I'm currently 3017-ing The Undersea, before I make the next order of A&E. Been using the SV since January and it still feels like I haven't even scratched it. I have a tub of Cella Bio cream and a tube of Proraso Cypress & Vetyver cream, in addition to these soaps.

Still feels like way too much soap...

View attachment 1265012
Do you ever wonder what a Feather soap would be like if they made one?

I'm surprised how many people have multiple Stirling soaps. We have pretty hard water here in northern California and that stuff doesn't work here. The most I have is Mike's and Caties, with CRSW Select 2nd. I'm sorta worried about CRSW. Larry's made very few Select soaps over the past year and I'm wondering what's going on. As of today, he has zero Select soaps available. It's lovely stuff.

I'm surprised how many people have multiple Stirling soaps. We have pretty hard water here in northern California and that stuff doesn't work here. The most I have is Mike's and Caties, with CRSW Select 2nd. I'm sorta worried about CRSW. Larry's made very few Select soaps over the past year and I'm wondering what's going on. As of today, he has zero Select soaps available. It's lovely stuff.
A few years ago there was quite a bit of traffic about people struggling to lather Stirling well. I haven't heard it much in the past 3 years or so. I'm in Arizona, and we have extremely hard water. So hard that I have to replace the faucet in the kitchen about every 4 years. While it takes a few minutes of effort, as long as I get plenty of soap loaded I get pretty fantastic lather from Stirling. Maybe it's hard water, but I wonder if it's a specific mineral content or something that leads to certain people having issues.

Stirling. Eucalyptus Mint, Margaritas in the Artic, also samples of Sharp Dressed Man. Orange Chill and Lime, which I quite like.

Top Bottom