What's new

What shave soap do you have the most of? How many do you have?

I have two 1kg blocks of TFS Agrumella, and 5 125ml containers of it. I also have 10 pucks of DR Harris Arlington, and two wooden bowls of it. These are some of the only soaps that dont cause me a reaction or headache.

• Love
Reactions: nav

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
10 La Toja sticks. Being my #1 pick among all my favourite soaps, it was "necessary" to have them. :gunsmilie:

I have two 1kg blocks of TFS Agrumella, and 5 125ml containers of it. I also have 10 pucks of DR Harris Arlington, and two wooden bowls of it. These are some of the only soaps that dont cause me a reaction or headache.

Superb!

Did the other DRH soaps cause issues for you?

For me, only the Marlborough caused mild irritation but the remaining scents don't irritate or cause headaches.

Superb!

Did the other DRH soaps cause issues for you?

For me, only the Marlborough caused mild irritation but the remaining scents don't irritate or cause headaches.

Yeah the Windsor and Lavender caused a reaction on my skin, no headaches from them though. Luckily the Arlington was my favorite scent anyway.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Palmolive sticks: 1 in use, and 7 spares

Runners up:
Phoenix and Beau: 5 assorted soaps
Jagger/Muhle: 4 assorted soaps
Wickhams: 3 assorted soaps

I have more TOBS Sandalwood than anything else: a large tub of the cream, the stick, a puck in the wooden bowl and a spare puck.

PS I rather like TOBS Sandalwood... 😉

Top Bottom