What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

PAA CaD soap and AS sample
PAA Cavendish Full puck and AS Sample (no samples of the soap)
PAA brush scuttle. we'll see how this goes, not a bad price though.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
proxy.php

You might tell my wife.

The new metal Wilkinson Sword Classic razor, which came in a kit with 5 blades, a Wilkinson Sword brush, and the blue pot Wilkinson Sword soap. I wasn't going to get the kit because I didn't need any of the stuff except the razor (well, I didn't NEED the razor, but you know what I mean), but the package with just the razor and 5 blades was 18€, and the package I got with the additional brush was 14€. So basically, I got paid 4€ to also take the brush and the soap. Didn't want them particularly based off of reviews I have seen of them, BUT for -4€, I'll take them. I'm sure I'll use them, but I am really looking forward to breaking the razor in.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh

Shave of the Day Jan.13, 2019
Cremo shave cream for preshave
Williams shave soap in vintage shaving mug
Ogallala Bay Rum Aftershave in antique Alvin crystal and silver decanter
Schone open comb nickel plated brass DE razor
Semogue Excelsior 830 Shaving Brush

DSCF0006 - Edited (7).jpg

(100) SE blades from ASR for $12.99 shipped via Walmart. Have several GEM razors to let loose and want to put blades with them. I can find (10) blade packs locally but the least expensive are ~$7, also from ASR. Had an internal debate as to whether or not they were actually shaving vs. paint scraping SE blades but they are in the shaving section. Since I am out of paint scraper blades at worst I'll use them up anyway. When they show up I will try one out and see how they perform. Keeping my GEM push-button, great razor on its own.

Here is the link, zero affiliation:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AMERICAN...AFETY-DISPENSER-100-BLADES-PER-PACK/767907806

proxy.php

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
2 new brushes on the way

WCS TWO-TONE TALL SYNTHETIC SHAVING BRUSH, BLUE & WHITE

wcs-two-tone-tall-synthetic-shaving-brush-blue-white_590x - Edited (1).jpg

Semogue Owners Club - Cherry Wood Bristle

yhst-16445739206724_2271_3657652__59319_d224ae95-188f-40fb-b612-5ec6ee19b549_1024x1024 - Edited.jpg

Top Bottom