What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Won a lot auction down by the bay of 20 razors.

I plan to clean them all up - will try a few of them and keep a couple or three but mainly got it for this Hoffritz slant!

Total set includes:
4 GEM MMOC
3 random DE razors
1 Enders
1 Techmatic (probably keep just for display)
2 GEM Featherweights
1 Schick injector
1 Ever Ready SE
1 GEM G Bar
2 Techs
1 Valet (unsure of Type)
1 Old Type
1 GEM Junior with small Bakelite handle
And the Hoffritz
45E93059-A8CF-434F-BDBB-CC577A93AE7B.jpeg

123B0DF8-9238-499F-895D-01ABAC892601.jpeg

78DA10B2-9F05-4236-8DBC-84152D167327.jpeg

Unfortunately I didn’t win the other lot I was bidding on that had a President in it that would have cleaned up very nicely - got outbid in the last minute 😢

The newest from Ariana & Evans:
Peach & Cognac soap and aftershave.
They just arrived and I’m instantly hooked! The soap smells like peaches with a back half of cognac while the aftershave is a pleasant half and half mix right away to compliment the post shave that helps it last all day long!
proxy.php

... I’d rather be shaving! [emoji631]

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Today I bought a Rockwell R1 DE razor for $12 at Winners. Wasn’t going to, but counted the coin in my pocket and had enough......so I did.

29EFCDE6-FA72-4907-A206-403DD0EB507A.jpeg

I liked my other Gillette display so much that I bought another - this one a slightly different model.

This one should be easier to store things in as it hangs on the wall, as all the shelves will be horizontal.

I ordered a couple of days ago, just remembered to post here. I ordered two 100 boxes of Personna Comfort Coated Lab Blues. TSS is having a sale that made it too good to pass up getting them.

Personna-Lab-Blue-double-edge-blade.jpg

Top Bottom