What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Got a few things in my amazon basket right now! Just making sure I am not missing anything. So far in the basket is:

1. Merkur Futur chrome finish
2. Proraso sandlewood (red) in the tub
3. Clubman Pinaud aftershave lotion
4. Leather protective case for the Merkur Futur
5. Merkur double edge razor blades

So much for DE shaving saving me money!

Arko stick close to the supermarket is a store where they sell these sticks got some re fund from the empty botles so i buy arko stick.

An EJ DE89LBL and a tube of Proraso Red. Still not seeing any savings with this new hobby, and have given up hoping for any. Like many of you, I actually enjoy shaving for the first time in my 58 years on this planet!

Last edited:
well i couldn't find witch hazel and i didn't buy the van der hagen set. instead i found a bowl and target also sells van der hagen shaving soap separate so i got that. i spent 7.57$ for the bowl and soap. i feel good about that purchase considering the set was like 24-25$.

Rusty, let's see that bowl!

Rough month on the old wallet so far:

Monday bought 2 Whipped Dogs - a 22mm Black Badger and 20mm Silvertip
Today ATT Atlas M2

Atlas handle looks great but has anyone found that it twists in the hand?

Last edited:
Today I bought what is claimed to be a '20s 4 piece German Travel OC, unmarked but maybe Merkur / Hoffritz. It was so pretty and the price was ok...

I hope this OCRAD cools down before my CC melts:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just recieved from wipped dog
4 burgundy handles
One aluim stipping pensel
Lary is a nice guy if need a more personal shave brush my advise go to wipped dog.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 190
Today I bought what is claimed to be a '20s 4 piece German Travel OC, unmarked but maybe Merkur / Hoffritz. It was so pretty and the price was ok...

I hope this OCRAD cools down before my CC melts:laugh:
For sure a great catch i like the beatiful metal case

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered a handful of blades to try and some Palmolive. I'm changing blades or cream next week to see if that improves my shave a little bit, and I've started to beard map.

So far, I'm out a little over $120 for two months. Last I looked, the Gillette carts were going for around $30 for the pack that would last me a month. I'm not giving up on saving money yet.

Top Bottom