What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

today Simpson Chubby 2, Ikon shavecraft 102, Stirling Soap (Sandlewood and Vanilla), Barrister and Mann (Lavanille) , FINE aftershave (American Blend), Cold river soap works (American Barber Shop), Arko Shaving Soap , and Barberry coast Havana aftershave Lotion

Had an itch, so what the heck! $bigelow-shaving-cream.jpg$edwin-jagger-de-safety-razor-extra-grip-handle-diamond-chrome.jpg$mitchells-wool-fat-shaving-soap-with-ceramic-bowl.jpg$omega-636-silvertip-badger-shaving-brush.jpg

C.O. Bigelow Cream
MWF
Omega 636 Silvertip Badger
EJ DE3D14bl "Extra Grip" Diamond Handle

Already have an EJ DE89lbl, but wanted a handle with some knurling that was beefier. Considered a few other options but love the shave I get with my EJ. Almost went with a Muhl, but talked myself out of it. I realize it's the same head. Paralysis through analysis I guess.

At any rate, I have some new stuff on the way. Looking forward to trying out MWF for the first time and the cheap but mostly liked Bigelow cream, from reviews I've read. Still new to this and slowly but surely building a den. Thanks to many of you whose reviews I've read without you knowing. Love this forum!

Just bought ikon shavecraft 102 slant, stirling noir, MITA, Sharp dressed man AS, MITA AS, Vanilla Sandalwood AS, maggards london barbershop, Omega Synthetic 10065, 2 Plissons, Razorock XXX, MWF.... LOL there ya go..

Pinaud Clubman Aftershave Lotion
10 Merkur Super Platinum DE Blades
Derby Moisturizing Super Lemon Shaving Cream
4711 Original Aftershave Splash
Merkur Moustache and Brow Detailing Razor
Fatip Grande Double Edge Safety Razor - Chrome
Merkur Moustache and Brow Blades

got some captains choice bay rum A/s, Lucky tiger a/s, and Ogallala Bayrum/sandalwood shaving soap.
and stocked up on some astras.

I'm new to the game and made a purchase yesterday from Fendrihan

1 x Speick Shaving Cream
1 x 100 Astra Double-Edge Safety Razor Blades
1 x Primalan Finest Almond Oil Emulsion (3 ml) (sample)
1 x Omega 49 Professional Boar Bristle Shaving Brush, Black Handle
1 x Speick Men After Shave Lotion

Had an itch, so what the heck!View attachment 538135View attachment 538136View attachment 538137View attachment 538138

C.O. Bigelow Cream
MWF
Omega 636 Silvertip Badger
EJ DE3D14bl "Extra Grip" Diamond Handle

Already have an EJ DE89lbl, but wanted a handle with some knurling that was beefier. Considered a few other options but love the shave I get with my EJ. Almost went with a Muhl, but talked myself out of it. I realize it's the same head. Paralysis through analysis I guess.

At any rate, I have some new stuff on the way. Looking forward to trying out MWF for the first time and the cheap but mostly liked Bigelow cream, from reviews I've read. Still new to this and slowly but surely building a den. Thanks to many of you whose reviews I've read without you knowing. Love this forum!

Nice!

I really like the look of that Omega brush.

Some Crystal DE blades and a Omega 10066 boar brush. Had bids in on a few 1950's Gillette TT0's but was keeping the max bid low to see if I got lucky. Was looking to pick up some Arko sticks for an upcoming trip. Started out looking for a synthetic brush - and ended up getting another Omega boar.

Waiting on two user grade red-tips and a schick krona to come in the mail.

The Body Shop Maca Root shave cream, based on good reports here (and hey, it's inexpensive!)

Used an Art of Shaving gift card I got for Christmas to get a Mühle R106, which was about the only thing I could think to get there. At least now I can try the R89/DE89 head for myself, finally!

Martin de candre fougere, Phoenix artisan accoutrements al fin soap and after shave, Stirling AS's (3 of em) omega 10065 synthetic, Maggard razors london barbershop

Finally broke down and got an Omega 49. I want to learn to love that brush since its so popular for noobs, but I've gotta see if I can face lather with it. Maybe it can displace the 10066 as my current recommended starter brush for my shaving understudies.

I have not...this will be my first vintage. Looking forward to cleaning it (it looks realllly dirty) and using it!

Tech's seem to work really well with very sharp blades like Feather, vintage Red Personna, and USA Blue Personna for me. I'm currently using a Voskhod, which are sharp, but also very smooth.

I wasn't going to buy anything today but Phoenix AA had Low Haiku (High Karate clone) available so I had to pick up a bottle. This is my first Phoenix AA after shave and I am hearing it can have quite a burn so we shall see how it goes.

Top Bottom