What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

A new Semogue 1305, from so many good reviews on this site. Can't wait for the Amazon shipment. $semogue 1305.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a miniature USN Mark-V (Old Timey) Scuba Helmet for the Shave Den... Just spicing things up, taken it to that next level... I think I can get a lather in it...

$Mark-V.png

A simple purchase for me; a puck of the VDH luxury soap. It seems to lather up easier than the "pink" VDH soap

i bought a omega 49 boar brush. i needed a brush and i got recommendations on here and the reviews for it on other sites were positive so i'm looking forward to it. i did want to buy a 24 mm whipped dog silvertip but they were out of stock.

I ordered a RazoRock Little Bastone since I've been wanting to try out an open comb.

Not today, but yesterday I found 16 oz. bottles of 86/14 Witch Hazel at Dollar General for $1.00 a bottle and picked up 6 of them. Also found a pack of 5 no-name DE Korean blades there for a buck so decided to get some and give 'em a try.

this technically doesn't belong in this thread since i haven't bought them yet but sometime today i am gonna buy some witch hazel and i think i might buy the van der hagen set i always see at walmart, target, cvs, etc. idk much about soaps but even if i don't like the soap i have a mug for lathering now, a second brush and a stand lol

well i couldn't find witch hazel and i didn't buy the van der hagen set. instead i found a bowl and target also sells van der hagen shaving soap separate so i got that. i spent 7.57$ for the bowl and soap. i feel good about that purchase considering the set was like 24-25$.

E4 Fat Boy. All cleaned up and replated gold. Man it's beautiful. A friend let me borrow it to see what I though and I couldn't bring myself to give it back.

I just bought a miniature USN Mark-V (Old Timey) Scuba Helmet for the Shave Den... Just spicing things up, taken it to that next level... I think I can get a lather in it...

View attachment 419907

Nice decoration on real scale/and miniature they are nice bring me back to the old movies with captian nemo kurt douglas 20000 leagues under the sea 1954 and the fight with the octopus love it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom