What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

Made my first purchase from eBay in France and I'm quite pleased. I saw this and decided to make an offer. I thought "what would be ridiculously low?" then I added 5 euros to that fully expecting to get a counter offer but they accepted it. Shipping cost more than the display case. Now I have to patiently wait until next month for it to arrive!

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Just ordered a heavy copper bowl from the Captain. Nothing wrong with the small, collapsible dog bowl (the one with the nubs at the bottom) I use now, but I thought it was time to take an aesthetic step up.

The dog bowl now goes into the Dopp kit for travel.

Bought one box of 100 Schick Super Stainless blades.

On eBay from Canada - made an offer and ended up with a very nice price per blade! I've not used the Super stainless but I have used the Stainless Steel and the Plus Platinum so I'm assuming I'll like these too. And another cool box for the den!

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Saw these listed on the auction site by the same seller. They had a best offer listed and I reached out and asked what kind of price they might accept for both.

They responded with a price that was in the range of what I was thinking - close enough to what I would have offered myself that I didn't even haggle.
Screenshot_20210227-163700.png

Screenshot_20210227-163720.png

Screenshot_20210227-163557.png

Screenshot_20210227-163630.png

My new scuttle arrived this morning. It will be broken in tomorrow with a fresh tube of Proraso Green cream, and a fresh Treet Platinum blade.

Q-Scuttle.jpg

Timeless Aluminum S&D. Had to have it shipped to my P.O. Box across the border though, so I won’t be able to put hand to handle for who knows how long.

Has anybody tried polishing these things? I’m considering it. Or does the coating prohibit that?

A pack of feathers, never had them before. I had to run some errands a couple of cities over and came across a barbershop that also sold a lot soaps and blades. Settled for a pack of feathers for now, but I might come back later this year.
proxy.php

Top Bottom