What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

We like cats, however, we have "no parking" for cats.

Shaggy2.jpg

One of God's smartest creatures is the bird. I had a Budgie that loved to push playing cards off the table while we played cards, take "showers" at the kitchen sink, only cuss when the preacher came over. Fly outside and come back. Lots of joy came out of that bird!
My son has an Alexandrine Parrot and it must be smart as it absolutely hates me. Rare for birds to bite people but this little bugger will bite be any chance he can get. Best part? Friggin things can live to be over 30. The bird is 15 now and my son is 22. Hope my son leaves home before he is in his late 30’s and takes the damned bird with him. 🤪

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My son has an Alexandrine Parrot and it must be smart as it absolutely hates me. Rare for birds to bite people but this little bugger will bite be any chance he can get. Best part? Friggin things can live to be over 30. The bird is 15 now and my son is 22. Hope my son leaves home before he is in his late 30’s and takes the damned bird with him. 🤪
That bird hated my brother. It would dive bomb his head. It would fly into the bathroom, and my brother would cuss it out and swing at it. He learned to cuss when he got mad, in my brother's voice! Told my mom good night when he was ready to have his cage covered. Tried to make out with our neighbor lady, I think he liked her perfume! Never a dull moment!

Well, my poor sweet wife.

We went to run some errands yesterday together and I stop to grab the mail on the way in and there's a PAA box with her name on it.

Oops. I know one of my Valentine's presents now. I had shown her a picture of the El Fantasma not that long ago. She just laughed and said "well, not like their names not all over the box. Guess that won't be a surprise"

Then today I'm on our bank website seeing if a deposit had cleared and noticed a charge from Stirling - after showing her a shaving brush on there yesterday.

I'll not tell her I saw it and now know the other part of my Valentine's gift.

Me: I have too much stuff. Sells a bunch of razors, electronics, and movies on eBay to clear out space

Also me: Ooo...I have money, let's buy more razors

I had a Schick Krona in user grade condition and sold it. Have regretted it since.

Saw a NOS Krona in cool original box (I love boxes, advertising, etc) but the price was WAY too high. So I decided to put it in my watchlist and see if they'll take an offer when it gets closer to the auction end date.

Wake up to an offer taking a significant chunk off their asking price but still a little on the high side.

Make a counter offer I assume they won't accept but it still reasonable for the quality of the item.

And now I'm the proud owner of this cool little piece of shaving history!

Can't wait to open that plastic case! Sure it'll kill the value but I buy razors to shave with. And that box is going to look great on one of my den shelves!!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 11
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 12
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 13
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg