What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Bought a Merkur 42C razor. I believe it’s also called 1904 Classic? Too many names, nice closed comb razor, nice looking handle. A nice mild everyday shaver. Did I say I think it’s nice?

I haven't received them yet but the following items are on order 😁

Stirling bay rum sample
Stirling baker Street sample
Stirling Piacenza aftershave balm

AP shave 24mm faux marble synthetic brush

And some Nacet blades (since I never tried them)

from two weeks ago...waiting impatiently for arrival. Courtesy of the big site of bids and offers. A New Deluxe set in nice/new-like condition, was incorrectly labeled in the listing.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg

I’m awaiting the arrival of 3 different SV soaps, Cubebe, manna di sicilia, and cosmo. I also ordered an olive wood extra soft horse hair zenith, and 3 different zenith boars. The boars are intended as gifts for the family. Now to be patient for these to make the long trip from Spain. Good deals to be had if you’re patient.

I'm so weak.

I had been on Rockwell's site a few days ago and saw they are coming out with a blue matte version of their 6s.

I resisted the urge to buy it at a pre-order discount.

Then someone posted about their Rockwell and it reminded me of the temptation.

I went back to the Rockwell site. Had convinced myself, maybe another time. Then I noticed a coupon code.

It was only $5 off but enough to make me throw caution to the wind and click ADD TO CART.

Oh well, if it's not as awesome as I've heard they have a return policy and if it is as good as I've heard there are a few razors in my collection that don't get used as often as others that I can sell to help recoup some of the cost.

I had been doing good/better with my RAD- and then in the last few days I've bought a Rockwell 6s as well as a Merkur slant and a near NOS Super Speed on the BST.

ROCKWELL-BLUERAZOR-ONCREAM-BLUE-HIGH-1200-min_1_1000x.jpg

Found these at an antique place. Ever Ready SE, and a Old Spice shave mug made in Belgium.
They also had a 2 Star Brass 3 piece razors, and a Dame Stoddard 'HUB' straight razor, but I don't know enough about them to know if the razors were worth what they were asking. The Star razors looked to be solid brass, so I might go back and get them.
the Dame Stoddard would likely need to be honed, but I don't know if it is worth it.

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4995.JPG

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_4997.JPG

IMG_4998.JPG

IMG_4999.JPG

Purchased MWF in the ceramic bowl from Top of the Chain. Never tried that soap. Hopefully I won't have any issues lathering it.
And some blades that I didn't try yet.

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

Top Bottom