What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Ordered 30 polsilver blades....a bit on the expensive side but currently my favourite blade

First Omega boar brush is on its way as well, let's see if this works for me?

I love cool boxes and after discovering I now enjoy Old Type shaves I saw this and couldn’t resist

64FD5B63-4105-4233-BCDA-9566B037AB39.jpeg

DE8FE5C4-B6B8-41F5-918F-479DAF1822ED.jpeg

Im new to wet shaving and found myself not buying a new soap or a razor but shopping for a cabinet/shelving to go in the bathroom to hold the impending large quantities of soaps/razors/aftershaves and everything else that comes with wet shaving that I know I'm going to be suckered into buying down the line. It's like I already know my fate 🙈

Some more blades from TryABlade.com. 5-packs of the blades I know work well, like Personna Reds and Lab Blues, but also some new ones, Rockwell from the US and Royal Stainless Super from Personna, 2 each. Don't need any more soaps, creams, colognes, or aftershaves right now, and I have 3 brushes and 7 razors.

I'm not sure how I feel about buying right before GRUME starts but oh well, it's done.

Got myself another beautiful work done by Rob at Sawdust Creation Studio and couple knots from TurnNShave. The infamous quartermoon knot that everyone talks about and a boss knot to replace my stubborn boar.

il_1140xN.2436703045_5z0l.jpg

-A&E Kaizen Shave soap and aftershave splash.
-A&E St Barts Aftershave splash.
-12mmx3mm magnets to countersink into future brush handles.
-Another fishing magnet with eye hook (for hanging the other strop on).
-New forstner bits for the lathe.

... I’d rather be shaving! [emoji631]

Top Bottom