What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Well, it seems that being cooped up in the house has not only made me fall off the restraint wagon, but also run over by it. The online shopping bug has bitten me hard!

But despite buying a pile of stuff that I don't need, I managed to buy only one shaving-related item.

A DOC clone razor head:
proxy.php

Looks identical to the Yaqi Mellon No-Logo head, except only half the price ($3.01). We'll see if it's half the quality, as well. :001_tongu

proxy.php

Bought a Razorock plissoft barber 24 brush. Been curious about getting a synthetic brush, and saw that people wrote a lot of good things about the plissoft brushes from Razorock. Figured that going up a few sizes wasn't a bad idea either. As I only got a 21mm brush.

Lord Platinum blades - 40
Personna Platinum Chrome blades - 30
Rapiria Platinum Lux blades - 35

I keep buying blades even though I'm currently well stocked with a variety and will be for the next two decades.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Lord Platinum blades - 40
Personna Platinum Chrome blades - 30
Rapiria Platinum Lux blades - 35

I keep buying blades even though I'm currently well stocked with a variety and will be for the next two decades.

Oh, and a AP Shave tuxedo synthetic knot too!

Ordered an AS-D2 from Fendrihan yesterday. I've been shaving with my R41 and Gamechanger OC .84 for quite a while now. Last week, on a whim, I shaved with my DE89 and a Feather blade. BBS or close, much more relaxing and with maximum comfort. So, with boredom, too much time on my hands, and my annual Costco savings voucher as excuses, I thought why not go all the way down that road? We'll find out in a day or two if I made an expensive mistake :blink:

A folding plastic shaving bowl from The Shaving Time in the UK

Haven’t seen any on other sites I haunt. Looks like it was meant for the camping fraternity.

Retails at £7.90 GBP so about 9USD I guess.

It has very very pronounced nodules in the base, is light and a generous size

It whips up lather like a demon in no time flat. Wish I’d seen one years ago.

Now I have three just in case

Top Bottom