What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I bought some soaps directly from Saponificio Varesino
proxy.php

If anyone has experience with these soaps, I would love to hear opnions. I do have experience with other soaps from SV.

Last edited:
A0E6580A-4945-4A5E-BA2D-AEF74DBDE118.jpeg
Just ordered an aftershave from Madame Scodioli, read the ingredients and had to have. Anyone ever use this. The picture is from the internet.

For a member of the minimalists group, I've been doing a disturbing amount of shopping lately: a Razorine shavette, a couple of shave sticks, a synthetic travel brush, and a blade sampler. My only excuse is that because I've been out of the DE/traditional shaving game for a bit, I had to restock some of my supplies. I do plan to purge a bunch of gear that has accumulated which I have no plans to use. All things in moderation, even moderation...

I finally ordered the Vikings Blade The Emperor razor and some Cella shave cream to try. Been wanting to try both for a long time!

I was at Target earlier today and stumbled upon an Art of Shaving DE. The head is a standard EJ clone, and the handle had a neat, classic Muhle look to it (so I guess it was essentially an R89 clone)... HOWEVER... the whole thing felt like it weighed less than a Van der-Weishi... so I passed it up.

No pics at the moment, but I went a little nuts today.
Dubl Duck Wonderedge
Dubl Duck Goldedge
Genco Masterbarber Jr.
J.R. Torrey 900
Filarmonica 13N
Friodur 72 1/12

Went to Sweden today and bought two Nivea Men Sensitive After Shave Balms. Just one costs about 9 USD (converted from NOK) in Norway, as far as I know. While two from Sweden had a total cost of 10 USD.

proxy.php

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Just ordered Maggard Razors 24mm Blue Resin Handle Two Band Badger Shaving Brush
with free priority shipping offer

Maggard-Razors-Blue-Two-Band-Badger-24mm-Shaving-Brush - Edited (2).jpg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Just ordered a couple of bottles of Pinaud Lime Sec AS so I can really splash it on with abandon this summer. (Hmmm . . . Maybe I ought to go back and order some Osage Rub, too.)

Top Bottom