What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I ordered an ATT G1 razor. Well just the head. It takes the Gem blades. Here is a picture.

ATT G1.jpg

I bought a brush with Declaration Grooming B7 knot:
proxy.php

And some soap samples at Shavedash:
Eufros Jabonman Shaving Soaps - samples(Spain) SKU : 02074 Sample:: Fougère Tallow
1 £3.20
Eufros Jabonman Shaving Soaps - samples(Spain) SKU : 04074 Sample:: Zanzíbar Tallow
1 £3.20
Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soaps - samples (Italy) SKU : 02077 Sample: Felce Aromatica
1 £2.95
Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soaps - samples (Italy) SKU : 05077 Sample: Tundra Artica
1 £2.65
Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soaps - samples (Italy) SKU : 01077 Sample: Stella Alpina
1 £2.65
Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soaps - samples (Italy) SKU : 09077 Sample: 70th Anniversary
1 £2.95
Martin de Candre Shaving Soaps - samples (France) SKU : 05060 Sample:: Agrumes - Citrus
1 £3.45
Wholly Kaw Shaving Soaps - samples (USA) SKU : 08155 Sample: Twice As Spice - Vegan
1 £2.95
Eufros Jabonman Shaving Soaps - samples(Spain) 1 £3.20 SKU : 03074 Sample:: Lime-Spices Tallow
Eufros Jabonman Shaving Soaps - samples(Spain) SKU : 01074 Sample:: Dama De Noch Tallow
1 £3.20
Noble Otter Shaving Soap samples (USA) SKU : 05047 Sample:: Texau

Last edited:
Was doing the June GRUME. Only lasted 6 days.....

Fendrihan Classic Pure Grey Badger Shaving Brush
- Nice looking faux amber brush I've been eyeing.

Speick Shaving Soap Stick
- Heard so much about this stuff. I also have some Tabac coming that I ordered last month.

Saponificio Varesino Shaving Soap
- Added this to get free shipping! At the top of a lot of top 5 soaps lists.

Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 direct from EJ in UK
Blue handle since it looks so darn good (had a slight decisison anxiety issue between that and the stainless handle since the stainless handle is heavier and I like that and is what I first wanted, but have so many stainless razors that I thought it was time for a new look on my shelf)

Feather Popular Razor. I thought it would be a lot cheaper feeling but it is actually very well made. The doors on the heads have some heft and the TTO mechanism is really solid. The head seems to tighten in to the bottom plate to fit securely. Reminds me of a modern Gillette Slim Twist in a way. Can't wait to try it out!

IMG_20190609_194331153.jpg
IMG_20190609_194505587.jpg
IMG_20190609_194644342.jpg
IMG_20190609_194652603.jpg

Feather Popular Razor. I thought it would be a lot cheaper feeling but it is actually very well made. The doors on the heads have some heft and the TTO mechanism is really solid. The head seems to tighten in to the bottom plate to fit securely. Reminds me of a modern Gillette Slim Twist in a way. Can't wait to try it out!

View attachment 989169 View attachment 989170 View attachment 989171 View attachment 989172
That was my first DE razor back in Dec. It shaved so well I actually kept at it. Bought some Astra blades to use in it the first shave instead of the Feather blades. Enjoy!

That was my first DE razor back in Dec. It shaved so well I actually kept at it. Bought some Astra blades to use in it the first shave instead of the Feather blades. Enjoy!
Nice! It's definitely not my first razor but I think I'll enjoy using it. I've been liking lighter handles.

Top Bottom