What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
This microscope was used in a factory for checking components, reputedly Rolls Royce it must have been a while ago looking at the age of it.
I wouldn't worry. I have some old uncoated Leica rangefinder lenses that work as well or better than some new ones.

2 restored Ever Ready Boar brushes (new knots), 6 pack of Palmolive shave sticks, 1 TOBS Sandalwood shave stick, 2 alum sticks, 1 Pacific Shave Company shave stick.

Software only.
A bottle of Mennen Skin Bracer.
A blue tub of Wilkinson Sword soap. Early on I swore I would not buy any more WS after I 3017ed the first tub, but my discovery of the Blue Monday blend (WS+Nivea) changed my mind.
I still don't care for either product on its own.

My wife is an angel.

While she occasionally laughs at my repeated purchases, she also encourages me and in some cases enables me.

She has given me the walls of the bathroom basically, so I went and bought some shelves today and a pipe rack at an antique store.

I just need to finish painting the frames and I can hang up my old shaving ads too!

467B59F3-D55D-41EA-AD4B-FBAF0DB957F2.jpeg
Couldn’t decide so I got a few! Can’t wait to try them all. Really liking the Novelist scent.

My wife is an angel.

While she occasionally laughs at my repeated purchases, she also encourages me and in some cases enables me.

She has given me the walls of the bathroom basically, so I went and bought some shelves today and a pipe rack at an antique store.

I just need to finish painting the frames and I can hang up my old shaving ads too!

Let me know if you ever get divorced.

And just because I'm in a roll today just picked this up off the Bay

Seller says rust is only surface so I'm going to sand it, put some rust converter on it, tape a rectangle over the logo to save it, and and repaint it inside and out.

Apparently it includes the contents too

Here's one from back in the day

Attachments

• gfgff.jpg
    gfgff.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 16
And just because I'm in a roll today just picked this up off the Bay

Seller says rust is only surface so I'm going to sand it, put some rust converter on it, tape a rectangle over the logo to save it, and and repaint it inside and out.

Apparently it includes the contents too

Here's one from back in the day
I would have to add a razor slit to it somewhere. Perhaps on the bottom, and add a catch bin if you want to reduce its capacity. :)

Top Bottom