What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Dang it! Ordered another Timeless. Got the Bronze .38 smooth. Have the Ti in .95 open/scalloped and the .68 smooth plate. Needed a milder blade gap for every day when needed. Skin is too sensitive for every day even with the Ti .68. B&B are a bunch of enablers!!!! :001_302:

rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg

DAC4E218-BAF2-4609-ACA3-8820EBB0FACE.jpeg
Bought a couple things to convert a friend....and a couple things for me too..

Stirling gentleman soap + AS (for me)
Stirling frozen tundra soap + AS sample (for him. He likes menthol)
Stirling standard razor head (for him to be paired with RR super knurled handle)

RR Bruce (for him)
RR Big Bruce ( for me)

Anyone else having trouble with ItalianBarber lately? They tried to pull some shenanigans on my previous order (made it right after some “dialog”) and now they’re saying that they’re adding 2 shipping days due to supply problems. Strange.

I have had no problem with Smallflower.com (Merz Apothecary in Chicago) or West Coast Shaving. If they show they have it then it's been shipped without delays. I've looked at Italian Barber but found stuff cheaper elsewhere.

Dang it! Ordered another Timeless. Got the Bronze .38 smooth. Have the Ti in .95 open/scalloped and the .68 smooth plate. Needed a milder blade gap for every day when needed. Skin is too sensitive for every day even with the Ti .68. B&B are a bunch of enablers!!!! :001_302:

View attachment 955798
That is a beautiful razor!!! The Ti is on my want list. I am keeping my eye open for one on the BST.

I ordered pinning material for SR:
1) brass
2) nickel silver pinning material today for SR restorations.

I went to a woodcraft shop and picked up an assortment of wood to make scales for SRs.

I've been buying tools over the last week as I get ready to attempt to restore several SRs that I've recently purchased.

I bought a microscope for checking the edges on my straights.
It's an old microscope and a cheap one, hope it works when it gets here.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
I bought a microscope for checking the edges on my straights.
It's an old microscope and a cheap one, hope it works when it gets here.
Very clever. Maybe a tad OCD, but I can relate. I've been relying on a vintage 5x Bausch and Lomb jeweler's loupe.

Very clever. Maybe a tad OCD, but I can relate. I've been relying on a vintage 5x Bausch and Lomb jeweler's loupe.

This microscope was used in a factory for checking components, reputedly Rolls Royce it must have been a while ago looking at the age of it.

Top Bottom