What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Soap Commander Endurance soap. As an Old Spice fan, I can't wait to try it, since it's patterned on the original scent of OS.

10 Gillette Nacets,
30 Polsilvers
Clubman Virgin Bay rum AS(Cant' find it anywhere in Western Canada that I know of)
one puck of MWF (Just a refill, next will be the ceramic container, I can't afford it right now)
A Pre de Provence roller key
an All-ett wallet
Soon as I get some money :001_rolle gonna order a pile of Polsilvers, planning on the ceramic MWF bowl, and hopefully, another brush.
But what brush, I have a really nicely broken in boar brush, and a horsehair brush. Looking for something in badger around or under $50CAD, any suggestions?

10 Gillette Nacets,
30 Polsilvers
Clubman Virgin Bay rum AS(Cant' find it anywhere in Western Canada that I know of)
one puck of MWF (Just a refill, next will be the ceramic container, I can't afford it right now)
A Pre de Provence roller key
an All-ett wallet
Soon as I get some money :001_rolle gonna order a pile of Polsilvers, planning on the ceramic MWF bowl, and hopefully, another brush.
But what brush, I have a really nicely broken in boar brush, and a horsehair brush. Looking for something in badger around or under $50CAD, any suggestions?

Maybe check out Whipped Dog, and just buy a Badger Knot? Convert one of the ones you have? http://whippeddog.com/

Well, a Fatip Piccolo was supposed to be delivered yesterday and never showed up, and the last Amazon tracking update said it had left Chattanooga TN two days ago. Considering Prime is supposed to have it there in two days and it's a service I pay for, if it doesn't get here today I'm going to be very frustrated. :mad3:

An order from WCS: three soaps (MWF, Tabac, Provence Sante Green Tea), OS AS (India), a Muhle Shaving Brush Tube, DR Harris Marlborough SC Tube (for travel), and three 5-packs of blades I haven't tried (Feather, and Gillette 7 O'Clock Black and Yellow).

My collection is far too small, I don't have one I'd really consider converting as yet. But maybe I need to consider a higher price range but I'll do some reading over in the brush forum

Top Bottom