What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Five soaps from Shannon's Soaps: Silk Pajamas, Woodlands, Lavender Lemongrass, Amaretto, and Coconut Lime. I haven't tried these, or any soaps, before, but I've read good things.

While at the state fair i found a vendor who made different wood carvings who also happens to make shaving soap and badger hair brushes that he carves the handles himself got two pucks of soap sandalwood and a bayrum brushes were kinda steep maybe for Christmas last thing I expected to find at a fair

Three bottles of Florida Water, a bowl of Arko, and a bowl of Proraso red along with all of my textbooks for this semester. Will be my first experience with Proraso.

Currently out - a nice boxed Schick G3 (the 1947 Special Christmas Edition) and a nice boxed G4. Looking at a G1 and G8 and have some feelers out for a G5. Looking to complete the Schick G line.. (Now if I can just get a bead on a nice G6...) :w00t:

Just this little bundle from a recent trip to an Antique Mall.

proxy.php

Then a trip to L'Occitane. TWGW loved the scent of the Cade eau d' Toilette, and I was just going to purchase the bottle, but for an extra $12, I got the shower gel and the canned goo shaving gel. I can always PIF the shaving gel.

proxy.php

LASSC Woody Lavender Sample
TOBS Lavender Sample
Dapper Dragon Lavender Lizard Sample
Musgo Real Lavender Sample
Strop Shoppe Date Night Sample
Castle Forbes Lavender Aftershave Sample
Floid Black Aftershave Sample

Stirling: Sharp dressed man
Port-au-prince x2
Bergamot-Lavender sample
AS splash samples, (SDM, Bay Rum, Sandalwood and Bonaparte)
Tins (they refunded me for these. Why? cause they are awesome at the customer service. Thanks Rod & co.)

Semogue 1460 and Wilkinson sword blades

Semogue 1438 and Polsilver super iridium blades

The MAD-ness has won this battle but I should be set for a while and the Brush collection has now reached equilibrium with the razors.

Eversharp Schick Injector Razor Type G, Hazel Atlas White Milk Glass Shave Mug, Rubberset #103 shave brush, and a 40 ct box of Feather Single-edge razor blades.

Atlas handle from ATT because I received 5 new Mystic Water soaps yesterday: Poggio dei Pini, Brown Windsor, Marrakesh, Jasmine and a Lily of the Valley shave stick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom