What's new

What shall a girl do?

Chefchris got me a Schick injector to shave with, plus I have a gorgeous Ladies Gillette DE razor on the way, and I have a couple questions.

1. For the guys that have talked their wives into using these razors.
What does SWMBO use as far as shaving cream/soap, or whatnot?

I can't really see using a brush to lather my legs. My legs aren't very long but still that is a lot of area to cover.

2. Does anybody have any info on using baby oil for an extra soft and smooth shave? Good idea or bad?

I use baby oil when shaving, sometimes, and it always gives me a better shave, but I'm not sure if I should do so when using an injector, or DE.

Alright, boys, tell it to me straight. (NO I will not be using a straight razor on my legs!) :lol:

proxy.php

Excellent stuff. Smells great too! I highly recommend it.

Hi JoAnna,

I agree completely with Art, I've bought this fantastic shave stick for my sweetie too, makes a really smooth skin:wink: :wink: :w00t: :w00t:

Thomas

My wife has no interest in using any razor other than her venus but I whipped her up a hot mug of lather and she loved it. Took her about 20 seconds per leg to apply with the brush. YMMV

My wife has shaved her legs a couple of times with C&E Sweet Almond Cream and my Simpsons PJ3 Super brush--she liked it--not sure she's sold on it but she enjoyed the experience.

I would think the brush would make covering your legs easier, not harder?

Ditto on the Shave Stick. My wife, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and my now my own sister are using it.

My wife uses the sick on normal days and a brush and soap/cream for baths. She has her own e-Shave brush and loves it. Her favorite creams/soaps are C&E Sweet Almond Oil, Taylors Rose, and SCS Orange Sorbet.

My girlfriend is extremely fond of cremo-cream brushless. She has also used T&H UC and claims it worked brilliantly brushless.

mrs. chefchris said:
Thanks for the great info, gents.

Is SCAD a gender specific disorder, or do girls get it, too? :lol:

Of course not, Queen of Blades!

Resistance is futile- you will be assimilated!

Marty

mrs. chefchris said:
Thanks for the great info, gents.

Is SCAD a gender specific disorder, or do girls get it, too? :lol:

Not gender specific, it's more like an STD, you an pass it along to anyone else you SHAVE with!!

AACJ said:
Not gender specific, it's more like an STD, you an pass it along to anyone else you SHAVE with!!

So, if you shave with someone, do you shave with everyone they have ever shaved with?

On that note, who here has shaved with the most people? :lol:

My daughter suffered quite severely of shaving rash using just soap when shaving her legs. I introduced her to Men-U shave cream. She just squirts a drop in the palms of her hands, rub the cream on her legs and shave. She is as happy as a pig in sh....

Now she can understand why we gents invest in shaving creams and why SCAD occurs.

Steven

Top Bottom