What's new

What scents would you like to see?

Clary Sage. My girlfriend just obtained some massage oil with Clary Sage EO, this stuff just shot to the very top of my fantasy shaving soap fragrance list. Of course if any of the soapmakers are reading this, I am going o hold my breath and stamp my feet until someone formulates a Bitter Cherry and Vanilla soap for me as well.

AJS said:
Clary Sage. My girlfriend just obtained some massage oil with Clary Sage EO, this stuff just shot to the very top of my fantasy shaving soap fragrance list. Of course if any of the soapmakers are reading this, I am going o hold my breath and stamp my feet until someone formulates a Bitter Cherry and Vanilla soap for me as well.

I'm also a fan of clary sage. I have the Burts Bee's deodorant, which is very heavy on the sage. I think em's place uses sage in the products, but I don't own any yet.

I also have been known to burn some dried sage brush, a very relaxing alternative to incense.

After trying L'Occitane Verbena shower gel for the first time, anything with Verbena in the mix! As well as Clary Sage, and don't forget the Bitter Cherry one too:wink:

i really can't think of any except the humorous ones....

howabout...

"rock concert".....

...that will have randy thinking...after our shaves, some of us will "flick our bic" for an encore....something about the smell of a concert always made me hungry for.....more....

mark tssb

Good topic Alex. I would love to try a REAL cucumber shave lather. I know that eshave has their cucumber shave cream but it smells synthetic to me. I don't know if it is or not. A pure jasmine would be great too. Last but not least, SPANISH LEATHER!

Regards, Todd

Phog Allen said:
Good topic Alex. I would love to try a REAL cucumber shave lather. I know that eshave has their cucumber shave cream but it smells synthetic to me. I don't know if it is or not. A pure jasmine would be great too. Last but not least, SPANISH LEATHER!

Regards, Todd

Ditto on the Spanish Leather! :wink:

kasabian said:
-Candy Floss/Cotton Candy

-Petrol
-liquorice

-black marker pens (Sharpies)

yum! :lol:

No one likes the smell of petrol more than me, but I have reservations about its use in a shaving soap. Don't you think it might cause a slight burning sensation:lol:

Top Bottom